Winmark Wines in partnership with The Mindfulness Clinic
If you feel like you’ve been running on empty, pushed and pulled in all directions, then you will LOVE this time away!
Now is the time to look after you.
Discover the incredible tools of mindfulness from a highly skilled facilitator.
Enjoy the tranquillity of the spectacular views.
Reframe your approach to how to Be Well and Live Well.
Dates for your calendar:
26 – 29 October 2020
• Inclusions: 3 nights full accommodation, all your meals, basket weaving, guided walk, Mindfulness Manual and workbook, Meditation audios, Eight weeks of daily mindfulness reminder emails + an optional one on one coaching session
• Cost: $1550, $1700 or $2250 (depending on your accommodation)
• Place: Winmark Vines – Broke, Hunter Valley NSW
• Register here: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0429 265 268
For more information please contact Charlotte about content 0432724764.
Who this Retreat is for:
Anyone who would like to get some balance back into their lives, who strives to let go of the stresses that our current living can hold, and wants to grab back their happy and carefree selves. It’s for business women, wives, mothers and friends who are ready to learn a little bit more on how to Be Well and Live Well.
What is involved in the Mindfulness Retreat:
You will learn so much with this mindfulness experience. You will;
• gain tools and ways to manage stress,
• find ways to see the world differently,
• manage your emotions differently,
• learn how to best take care of you, and
• learn how to do relationships successfully.
We start each day with Yoga and finish each day with Meditation – and a lot of activity in between!
You will walk the Valley with an Aboriginal Elder, you will connect to the lost artforms provided by nature.
You will enjoy the beautiful Winmark Wines Chardonnay and local wines and you will learn to approach the trials and tribulations of the Festive Season in a new way.
About Charlotte Thaarup
Your facilitator is Danish born Charlotte Thaarup who is based in Australia and is an internationally experienced mindfulness consultant and transformative educator with over 20 years experience. Charlotte has designed and facilitated mindfulness workshops (APS, Australian Psychological Society endorsed) locally and abroad. She has facilitated Mindful Living, Mindful Eating, Mindful Leadership, Mindfulness@Work and Mindful Teams for the past 12 years through retreats, workshops and coaching. She is often described as ’the real deal’.